What are the responsibilities of my maid and matron of honors?
Here's a few of the responsibilities of your Maid or Matron Of Honor.
1. Helps the bride select the bridesmaids attire.
2. Helps address invitations.
3. Organizes the bridesmaids’ gifts to the bride and often organizes the bridesmaids luncheon or bridal shower, if there is one.
4. Holds the grooms wedding ring and the brides bouquet during the ceremony.
5. Helps the bride during the reception (gathering guests for the cake cutting and dancing and the bouquet toss.)
6. Helps the bride change into her going away clothes and take care of the brides wedding dress and accessories after the reception.
7. Keeps the bride calm before the ceremony.
8. Last but not least, she gives a speech during the toast.
For more tips be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram.